The Portable NLP Master Practitioner Training Now Available in “Fly on the wall” Special!
Raw and unedited – This footage is coming straight from the camera!
If you purchased the Portable Practitioner Training,
or the earlier classroom version, you've enjoyed a thoroughly edited,
polished, and cross referenced NLP Comprehensive Practitioner Training –
a tool for both the neophyte and the master.
"Portable Master Practitioner" is the unedited video recording of our
20 day Advanced Training. It's presented on 37 DVDs and a CD with the
complete training manual. This Advanced Master Practitioner Training
presupposes that you have had a thorough Practitioner Training.
really want you to be happy with this advanced program. So to be sure
you're ready, please take a look at what is already covered in our
Portable Practitioner Training. As many reviewers have said, there is a
lot of material already included in our Practitioner Training that is
considered "advanced" by other organizations. If you're not congruent
that you really know the material and the skills taught in at least the
first six sections of the Practitioner, you're better off picking up the Portable Practitioner first.
Here’s what’s included in the Master Practitioner Series:
Section 1: Modeling with David Gordon
is one of the original developers of NLP. He has developed a very
precise model of modeling, and that is what you will get here: Three
days of David's exquisite teaching and a complete set of templates for
any modeling project you would like to do.
- Experiential Array
- Experiential Array Elicitations
- Belief Template Elicitation (Bridget)
- Modeling Gang Elicitation Protocol
- Lenny Array Acquisition
- Protocol Acquisition, Hindrances
- Stepping In Array
- Belief Elicitation Template
Section 2: Advanced Submodalities with Tom Best
first Advanced Submodalities training was twelve days! He taught mine,
and it was one of the most thorough NLP training experiences I've ever
had. Here's what he covers:
- Submodality Distinctions
- Explorations Exercise
- Mapping Across with Submodalities Exercise
- General Patterns, Tests
- Simple Submodality Interventions
- Looking Back and Laughing Exercise
- The Designer Swish and Designer Swish – Summary Version
- Swish Pattern Variations
- Timelines: Eliciting Timelines Exercise, Knowing When to Change Timelines, Changing Timelines, Putting a Change into the Past
- Shifting The Importance Of Criteria: Making Something More Or Less Important
- Compulsion Blowout/Threshold Pattern
has done the most in-depth study of Meta-Programs of anyone in the
field. This is a summary of his work, and includes one completely unique
element: how to change Meta-Programs. Bandler says you can't; Faulkner
shows you how to do it.
- Visualizing Meta-Programs
- Meta-Programs & Strategies
- Decision Strategy
- Motivation Strategy
- Convincer Strategy
- Meta-Programs The Meta-Programs & Their Distinctions
- Perceptual Positions & Their Meta-Programs
- Changing Meta-Programs
started working for NLP Comprehensive at 16 and went on to master a
number of advanced elements including the Beliefs model. In his easy low
key way you'll get a very thorough understanding of what is meant in
NLP by "beliefs", how to recognize ones that hold you back, and how to
- What Is A Belief?
- Forms of Belief
- Defining Beliefs
- The NLP Submodality Belief Change Process
- Conversational Belief Change
- The Walking Belief Change Process
Section 5: Adv. Language Patterns with Tamara Andreas
studied extensively with her sister, Connirae, whose "Advanced Language
Patterns" audio seminar is one of the perennial best sellers in NLP.
Here Tamara presents an updated and extensive course on Language
Patterns for every advanced NLP'er
- Sleight of Mouth
- Model of the World
- Prior Cause, Consequences, Intent
- Counter-example, Switch Referential Index
- Redefine, Change Frame
- Criteria Utilization
- Meta & Apply to Self
- Reversing Presuppositions
- Integration Exercise
- Meta Model III
- Meta Model III Exercise
- Verb relaxes
- Backtracking Exercise
- Changing Time Frame
- Applying Presuppositional Forms To An Outcome
- Applying Presuppositional Forms Exercise
- Comparisons Exercise Possible components to change in a comparison
- Language Pattern Flow Chart
- G.E.O. - [Goals, Evidence, Operations]
- The Structure of Strategies
- The Formal Properties of the T.O.T.E.
- Strategies, Information Types & Meta-Programs
Principle Decision Strategy Difficulties: Cycle Time / Sampling
Interval; Changing Criteria; Criteria & Evidence; Convincer
Strategy; Belief Change
Section 7: Self Concept Work with Steve Andreas
Andreas and his wife, Connirae, Co-founded NLP Comprehensive. He was
one of the earliest developers of NLP patterns, authored numerous early
books in the field, and is one of NLP's greatest contributors. His most
recent complete NLP model is Self-Concept. This is an elegant piece to
complete any personal journey of evolution or any training program.
Here's what's included:
- Modeling Self-Concept:General Framing, Discovering Your Self-Concept, Process Elements of Self-concept,
- Changing Your Self-Concept:Sensitivity to Feedback, Aspects of Time Exploring Time, Aspects of Content, Exploring Content
- Putting it into Practice: Outline of Checklists
the Structure of Counterexample: Integrating Counterexamples, Excluding
Counterexamples, Adjusting the Scope of a Quality, Processing and
Transforming Counterexample, Grouping Counterexamples and Transforming
the Worst, Integrating and Processing Counterexamples
a New Quality: Transforming an Ambiguous Quality into a Positive One,
Transforming a Negative Quality into a Positive One.
External Boundaries: Exploration/Discovery External Boundaries.
Experimenting With Changes; Internal Boundaries: Exploration/Discovery
- Experimenting With Changes: Connection and Disconnection, Mapping Across from Disconnection to Connection
So here you have it - the most complete Master Practitioner Training that will come to you, and that you can take with you anywhere!
Here’s what’s included: You will get the full 20 days of advanced training on DVD.
You will get fully indexed manual in pdf format. It’s all delivered to
you in an easily carried Case Logic ballistic nylon album with a 25 year
warranty. The equivalent classroom edition sold for over $2,400. You
get all the benefits of that edition in a more economical and portable
now at the "Unedited Special" Price of just $1,499.
To Get Yours Now-Click